Life on Silverhill

Friday, December 30, 2005

Bye Bye 2005

As 2005 comes to a close, I am still trapped on the east coast! Waaaaaahhhhhh! But at least I have a nice home waiting for me in the PNW and I know I will be there soon!

Santa Husband brought me a WooLee Winder for my Lendrum wheel! It's really cool to get such a nice even bobbin, and the bobbins are a little bigger than the standard Lendrum bobbins. I am almost finished spinning the yellow Extraordinary Throwsters Tweed from Little Barn. I think I will get to ply tonight or tomorrow morning.


I've finished the bottom cable band on Samus and have started the body ~ 14 inches of stockinette - wheeee!!! It'll go quickly and will make good mindless knitting.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year!

1 Comments:

  • WELCOME! to the PNW! You will love it here! I lived in Oak Harbor many moons ago, but I still have friends there and family in Mount Vernon. You will have many wonderful places to explore here in Washington State and beyond. I myself have just taken up spinning and am finding it refreshing and fun to be able to spin my own yarn.........my blog is knitgoddess@blogspot.........

    By Blogger Paige, at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home