Life on Silverhill

Friday, February 03, 2006

Finished Project!

Well, ok, it's a teeny weeny little project I decided to sneak in, despite having two sweaters on the needles. But it's finished!

TA DAAA!!!!!! Fingerless Mitts, one of my very favorite things!





They are knit from Heavenly, by Artful Yarns. I bought it at Woolbearers, a great little yarn shop in Mt. Holly, NJ!



And guess what I found in my mailbox today??? Yup, the Cherry Tree Hill Yarn that I ordered from Bee's Knees Knitting I think I will use the lighter color on the right for my Shrugawl.

One week till the Olympics (knitting and otherwise)!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

HJ

2 Comments:

  • Love the mitts! I bought my mom some of that same fiber, and from Woolbearers too! :)

    By Blogger Skymosher, at 10:35 PM  

  • I love the fingerless mitts. Pattern?
    Doris

    By Anonymous Doris, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home