Life on Silverhill

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'll Always Find A Bargain

Today was my day to get yarn for my Knitting Olympics project. First, I did a little research into the yarn I thought I had liked at Joann's. Turns out it is acrylic/nylon - YUCK!!! So off I went into cyberspace, to hunt down the recommended yarn - Cherry Tree Hill Merino Boucle.

It was easy to find the yarn - but it was quite a bit more than I wanted to spend. But after a couple of Googles, I found a website selling off some older stock at 40% off! AND I liked the colorways she had left!!! AND her shipping was extremely reasonable!! So I ended up buying two skeins for the same amount that one skein plus postage was going to cost at the other site!! Snoopy Dance! And many thanks to Jenny at Bee's Knees Knitting for making my Olympic Knitting attempt possible! (Did I mention that I placed the order this morning and received an email from Jenny oh, about 10 minutes after I placed the order, saying that she would ship it out today!!)

Warm up your needles - only 10 days till they light the flame!!

HJ

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home